Cross Shard

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cross Shard

Cross Shard

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is a community that's focus is on sharing ideas. Along with problem solving, growth, and a more opened based to talk like a social platform

Pro Gaming

DevoTheDemon
    DevoTheDemon

Pro Gaming Empty Pro Gaming

Post by DevoTheDemon Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:52 am

I used to play Halo 3 back in 2008 when it was the most popular game out. I started out as a very bad player, but after I started playing with my friend who was lightyears away from my skill, I got VERY good. Semi-pro good. Thinking of 2008 takes me back to the days of staying up till 4 in the morning just grinding, trying to become even better. If I had the money I would've gone to pro tournaments and who knows, maybe I would've won some! The reason for this thread is to discuss current games that are featured on the MLG pro circuit. I know Call of Duty is on there for sure, but I am not the best CoD player out there by any means. Not nearly as good as I am at Halo. My dream has always been to become a pro gamer. So lets discuss the basics behind becoming semi-pro tier and pro tier.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 am