Cross Shard

This forum is a community that's focus is on sharing ideas. Along with problem solving, growth, and a more opened based to talk like a social platform


What types of games do you play?

Share
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 20
Points : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-26

What types of games do you play?

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Just wondering what types of game does everyone play? ex: rpg, first person shooter, adventure, etc..

Lerago

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-28

Re: What types of games do you play?

Post by Lerago on Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:48 pm

Somewhat of an rpg; more horror then anything
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 20
Points : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-26

Re: What types of games do you play?

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Lerago wrote:Somewhat of an rpg; more horror then anything

Nice Which horror games do you play or have played?

Lerago

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-28

Re: What types of games do you play?

Post by Lerago on Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:30 pm

Admin wrote:
Lerago wrote:Somewhat of an rpg; more horror then anything

Nice Which horror games do you play or have played?

Mainly the one that I helped create; "Scp: Containment Breach"
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 20
Points : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-26

Re: What types of games do you play?

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Lerago wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lerago wrote:Somewhat of an rpg; more horror then anything

Nice Which horror games do you play or have played?

Mainly the one that I helped create; "Scp: Containment Breach"

You know how to make game's O.O is it hard?

Lerago

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-28

Re: What types of games do you play?

Post by Lerago on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:31 am

Admin wrote:
Lerago wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lerago wrote:Somewhat of an rpg; more horror then anything

Nice Which horror games do you play or have played?

Mainly the one that I helped create; "Scp: Containment Breach"

You know how to make game's O.O is it hard?

It depends how hard the game, but I didn't make the game all together; I made a portion of the game.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 20
Points : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-26

Re: What types of games do you play?

Post by Admin on Wed May 06, 2015 8:40 am

Lerago wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lerago wrote:
Admin wrote:
Lerago wrote:Somewhat of an rpg; more horror then anything

Nice Which horror games do you play or have played?

Mainly the one that I helped create; "Scp: Containment Breach"

You know how to make game's O.O is it hard?

It depends how hard the game, but I didn't make the game all together; I made a portion of the game.

Thats cool none the less it takes a team to come out with a kickass game and if you want you could make new treads for gaming if you like
avatar
Moody1Bas

Posts : 1
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-05-12

Re: What types of games do you play?

Post by Moody1Bas on Tue May 12, 2015 5:19 am

I play chat games
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 20
Points : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-26

Re: What types of games do you play?

Post by Admin on Wed May 13, 2015 11:13 pm

Moody1Bas wrote:I play chat games
what type of chat game's do you play?
avatar
DevoTheDemon

Posts : 5
Points : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-01-20

Re: What types of games do you play?

Post by DevoTheDemon on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:32 pm

I play mostly First Person Shooters (FPS) like Black Ops 2, Black Ops 3, Halo (I'm better at Halo than CoD tbh) I used to be semi pro for Halo 3 but Halo 3 is dead and i want an Xbox One to play Halo 5 cause I've hear good things! So yeah.

Sponsored content

Re: What types of games do you play?

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:28 pm